South West Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is striving to be an organisation in partnership with the local population continually improving the Health and Wellbeing for all residents in the locality.
The CCG believes that high quality services need to be accessible to the whole community. The CCG is clinically led and our clinicians are well placed to lead the development of commissioning and quality improvement in the locality but we can only do this by close working with councils, local people, allied health professionals and care providers to design the very best services. We intend to maximise input and engagement in improving the quality of local health services.
We believe that:
- Patient safety and quality of care is paramount
We need to be realistic in our expectations and accept that our resources will never allow us to provide everything for everyone all of the time
- We will be open, honest and transparent about the difficult decisions we will have to make, and always strive to do the best for the benefit of our population
- Services should be local where viable and safe, centralised, and accessible where necessary
- Patients should be at the heart of their health care
- Integration between primary, community, secondary care services, and social care services is critical to the success of health provision
- Services start at home and our carers are an important part of this